



















Hello everyone. We had a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa Fox. They were with us through Thanksgiving and over Jiada's 2 week birthday. I am posting pics, but I dont know how the order will be. I can't seem to figure that out on this sight. There are pics of the kids and Bader hanging their annual ornament that Grandma Fox made...and Nina holding Raquel's "R" ornament from last year. She hung it up for you Raquel!! :) We used the "non-live" tree this year!! I am VERY happy. Bader is not so much, but he had no time to get the real one...so he is grinning and going with it this year. No need for the team of 10 men to erect a tree this year!! 2 people and 10 minutes and we were good to go!!
Jiada was 8lbs and 20.5 in. at her 2 week appointment. She is nursing like a champion!! She has a good night where she sleeps 3-4 hours then a night where she is up each hour. (last night she was up each hour!!) She has slept most of today!! I hope you all enjoy the pics. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment