Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So much going on!!











George "the Slammer" Qarmout runs through the cheerleaders during the lineup call out!






Four monkeys in Pajama's.

Nina and Jiada in matching jammies.










Lily at Gymnastics




Mia, Nina and Elizabeth in their matching gymnastics outfits!!

Little toes!


Jiada loves her bathtime.






Jiada and George's toes.




Well, we have had a lot going on. George started playing basketball. I included some pics of his first 2 games. He really is learning some good basics, but has no idea what he is doing during a game. It will come. He is having a great time and we really enjoy watching him. The big girls are doing gymnastics and loving that. I also put some pics of that on today. Jiada is growing so much and really a happy baby. She loves attention and smiles alot. I am putting a few pics up of her too!! I hope you all enjoy. I am also obsessed with little feet...and my sister sent some pics of the twins toes and I was off...lots of feet pics.

No comments: